- Click the Chapters & Lessons tab on the course dashboard and click the Cards button parallel to the desired chapter.
- Now, read the question or terminology and recall its description. Now, assess your understanding by checking out its explanation by using the Next button on the bottom bar.
- If your understanding is correct, grade yourself correct or else opt for incorrect from the bottom bar.
- The flashcard will help you in memorizing definitions, terminologies, key concepts, and more.
- If you want to mark the flashcard as bookmark or confidence, click the three-dots icon and click the Yes button. To add notes, type notes in the Notes box.
You can view the percentage of completion of flashcards in two ways:
- By clicking the Open study planner tab and going to Step 3: Lessons & Exercises heading. Now, hover on the Cards button, a pop-up indicating the percentage of completion will appear and the color of the Cards button will change to green.
- You can click the Chapters & Lessons tab on the course dashboard and hover on the Cards button, a pop-up indicating the percentage of completion will appear while the Cards button will change its color to green.