Incident Response for Business Professionals (IRBIZ)
Kick start your prep for the CertNexus IRBIZ certification exam with the Incident Response for Business Professionals (IRBIZ) course. The course is designed to cover the IRZ-110 exam objectives and teach students how to integrate documentation into risk management, investigate cybersecurity incidents, comply with legislation, and more. The IRZ-110 training course focuses on the knowledge, resources, and skills necessary to comply with incident response and incident handling process requirements.
Here's what you will get
The Incident Response for Business Professionals Certification is ideal for IT leaders and company executives who are responsible for complying with incident response legislation. The IRBIZ IRZ-110 exam will prove that the candidate can assess and respond to security threats and operate a system and network security analysis platform. With this certification, candidates will learn best practices, mitigation methods, and devices.
5+ Lessons | 40+ Quizzes | 68+ Flashcards | 68+ Glossary of terms
10+ Pre Assessment Questions | 3+ Full Length Tests | 10+ Post Assessment Questions | 30+ Practice Test Questions
Need guidance and support? Click here to check our Instructor Led Course.
Here's what you will learnDownload Course Outline
Lessons 1: Introduction
- Course Description
- How to Use This Course
- Course-Specific Technical Requirements
Lessons 2: Assessing Information Security Risk
- Topic A: Identify the Importance of Risk Management
- Topic B: Integrate Documentation into Risk Management
Lessons 3: Responding to Cybersecurity Incidents
- Topic A: Deploy an Incident Handling and Response Architecture
- Topic B: Contain and Mitigate Incidents
- Topic C: Prepare for Forensic Investigation as a CSIRT
Lessons 4: Investigating Cybersecurity Incidents
- Topic A: Apply a Forensic Investigation Plan
- Topic B: Securely Collect and Analyze Electronic Evidence
- Topic C: Follow Up on the Results of an Investigation
Lessons 5: Complying with Legislation
- Topic A: Comply with Federal and National Legislation
- Topic B: Comply with State Legislation
General understanding of cybersecurity concepts.
Multiple Choice/Multiple Response/True-False
The exam contains 10 questions.
Any candidates who do not pass a CertNexus certification exam on the first attempt are eligible for one free retake after 30 calendar days from the time they took the initial exam. All CertNexus certification exam vouchers include one free retake. Candidates must purchase another voucher for any subsequent attempts beyond the first free retake.
TBD (typically, 1-2 years from Launch Date)