ICT Fundamentals: Course, Prep & Final Exam
The ICT Fundamentals course focuses on introductory Digital Tool literacy. The course explains computing functions, systems, and devices; networking types and uses at home, school, and work, and how the Internet functions to enable communications. The course also describes Internet safety practices and risks, security issues and how to secure various devices, identify ethical and legal issues related to the Internet content, and apply guidelines for copyright.
4+ Lessons | 40+ Quizzes |
3+ Full Length Tests | 105+ Post Assessment Questions | 90+ Practice Test Questions
Need guidance and support? Click here to check our Instructor Led Course.
Here's what you will learnDownload Course Outline
Lessons 1: Computing Fundamentals
- What Is a Computer?
- How Computers Are Used?
- Types of Computers
- Computer Systems
- Input Devices
- Output Devices
- What Is a Network?
Lessons 2: Communication Fundamentals
- What Is the Internet?
- Application software
- How Data Travels
- Connecting to the Internet
- What Is the World Wide Web?
- Introduction to Email
- Sending and Receiving Email Messages
- Social Networking and My Privacy
- Email Etiquette
Lessons 3: Application Fundamentals
- What Is a Word Processor?
- Storing Your Documents on the Cloud
- Getting Started with Word Processing
- Formatting Documents in a Word Processor
- Spreadsheet Basics
- Creating and Managing Spreadsheet Data
- Using Common Spreadsheet Formulas
- Data Storage Devices
Lessons 4: CyberSecurity Fundamentals
- Managing Online Risks
- Copyright and Fair Use
- Securing your Computer