We didn't find anything based on your search term.
CompTIA Security+ Certification
The CompTIA Security+ certification is an international, vendor-neutral credential designed to ensure foundation-level skills and knowledge to identify risk; participate in risk mitigation activities; provide infrastructure, information, operational, and application security. The CompTIA Security+ certification proves the candidates' ability to understand and explain the security functions of common network devices and technologies.
CompTIA Security+ certification exam objectives are as follows:
- Risk Management (14%)
- Cryptography and PKI (12%)
- Technologies and Tools (22%)
- Architecture and Design (15%)
- Identity and Access Management (16%)
- Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities (21%)
Here are some of the key skills measured in the CompTIA Security+ certification exam:
- Explaining the impacts and proper use of environmental controls
- Identifying security threats and performing risk mitigation activities
- Understanding applicable policies, laws, and regulations of IT security
- Exemplifying the concepts of data confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Understanding and applying cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Implementing and configuring a wireless network in a safe and secure manner
- Explaining the concepts of user authentication, authorization, and access control
- Applying and implementing secure network administration principles and procedures
The CompTIA Security+ certification preparation program certifies aptitude and proficiency in the field of access control, system security, Network Infrastructure, and organizational security.
uCertify provides study guides for the CompTIA SY0-501 and SY0-601 exams. The CompTIA Security+ cert guide covers all the principles of cybersecurity with real-world scenarios with lab. The courses are ideal for professionals seeking a career in the cybersecurity field.
Requirements for CompTIA Security+ Certification
- CompTIA Network+ certification
- Two years of experience in IT administration with a security focus