Adobe is a global leader in developing various types of graphic designing and authoring software. Adobe certification exams validate the expertise of professionals in using Adobe products and create new career opportunities. Adobe certification is the best way to showcase a candidate's proficiency in working with Adobe products.
Adobe certifications are divided into two main categories:
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE)
- Rich Media Communication with Adobe Flash: Proves entry-level rich media communication skills using Adobe Flash Professional software.
- Visual Communication with Adobe Photoshop: Validates entry-level visual communication skills using Adobe Photoshop software.
- Web Communication with Adobe Dreamweaver: Validates entry-level web communication skills using Adobe Dreamweaver software.
- Video Communication with Adobe Premiere Pro: Demonstrates entry-level video communication skills using Adobe Premiere Pro software.
- ACE Product Certifications: Recognize the certificate holder as an Adobe Certified Expert in a single Adobe product, such as ACE, Adobe Photoshop CS5, or ACE, Adobe Dreamweaver CS6.
- ACE Specialist Certifications: Recognize the certificate holder as an Adobe Certified Expert in multiple Adobe products across a Specific Medium, e.g., ACE, Adobe Design Specialist, or ACE, Adobe Web Specialist.
- ACE Master Certifications: Recognize the certificate holder as an Adobe Certified Expert in an entire Adobe product suite, such as ACE, CS5 Design Master, or ACE, CS6 Video Master.
Adobe Illustrator CC is among the most popular vector and bitmap graphics applications present in the market. This certification is ideal for professionals working in the field of graphic design. Adobe Illustrator certification validates a candidate's ability to create freehand drawings or trace and recolor imported photos to turn them into works of art.